MINDSET MONDAY - EFFORTLESS POWER vs. POWERFUL EFFORT
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace. Andree works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Effortless Power vs. Powerful Effort.
Key points include:
● Raising The Bar
● Go For The Gold or Settle For Silver
● Lean-in and Level-up Your Game
● When Things Get Tough, We Get Tight
● What’s Your Tempo
● Momentum Versus Muscle
● Get To Know Your Rythm & Tempo
● Pursue Relaxed Effortless Power
● Relaxing Increases Your Results
● When We Trust Ourselves, We’re In The Flow
● Our Tempo Syncs-up Our Hands, Shoulds, and Hips
● Leave With More Energy Than You Started
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.