MINDSET MONDAY - PURPOSEFUL PRACTICE
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace. Andree works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Purposeful Practice.
Key points include:
● How Are you Practicing Your Craft?
● Play as Though It’s Game-day, Every Day
● It’s Not About A Perfect Golf Swing, It’s About What You Do Consistently
● Work On Your Weaknesses As Well As Your Strengths
● As Long As You’re Prepared, You Can Expect to Win
● Plan The Plan and Work The Plan
● The pro Build Strong Fundamentals: Grip, Posture, Alignment, and Balance
● How Can you Have More Fun In Your Lives?
● How Are You Taking Care Of Your Body Tempo
● How Do We Work The Plan and Practice For Success?
● Make The Fundamentals, Fun
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.