Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace. Andree works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Purposeful Practice.
Key points include:
● Tiger Woods’ Comeback Win at The Masters in 2019
● When You Get Down, You Need to Rise-up
● Challenge Yourself to Rise-up to Your Highest Potential
● How Are We Going to Pivot
● Collaborating With Each Other
● Assembling Your Team To Overcome Your Adversity
● A Winner Never Quits. A Quitter Never Wins
● How Do You Take Your Blow-up Hole, And Turn It Around
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.