Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace. Andree works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Spring Training.
Key points include:
● Review Your Fundamentals.
● Top Tour Professionals Are Continuing Their Spring Training.
● Top Professional In All Sports Go Though Their Workout Plan Every Day.
● What Kind Of Pivots Do We Need To Maintain Our Great Success Thought The Year?
● The Pros Know Their Numbers. How They Did Last Year Against Their Competitors.
● The Pros Stay Focused And Continue To Sharpen The Ax On Their Craft.
● Work On Your Short-game, Which Is 68% Of Your Score.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.