MINDSET MONDAY - Sportsmanship Begets Success
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Sportsmanship Begets Success.
Key points include:
● Competition - To seek together.
● Offer each other the best you have so that you can elevate each other.
● Only by knowing your competition, can you get better, and anticipate your competition.
● The very best athletes know how to train even when they don’t feel like it.
● The best teams and athletes give compliments to their competition.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.