MINDSET MONDAY - Adjust and Turn Things Around
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Making Adjustments to Turn Things Around.
Key points include:
● Think of failure as short-lived, to be replaced by success
● The past is past
● How are we adjusting, focusing on the next shot?
● How are we focusing and sharpening ourselves for success?
● The more I practice, the better I get
● Making adjustments
● Turn your hurdles in the road, into a strength
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. and First Story Strategies.