MINDSET MONDAY - Reality Testing in Business & Sport
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about “Reality Testing in Business & Sport”.
Key points include:
- Golf is an opportunity to learn how we or others handle the tough-stuff.
- If we make an error, do we beat ourselves up or do we manage our emotions and our ability to get back on track and recover?
- The recovery from a bad hole can be the difference between success and failure. This translates to business as well.
- Visualize what it feels like when your game is going well. As yourself, what am I doing when I hit it great? how is my breathing? How is my Tempo? How tight am I compared to when I am hitting the ball well?
- Then you create opportunities to get your game back.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.