Mindset Monday - Think-Box. Go-Box. Round 2.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Think-Box. Go-Box. Round 2.
Key points include:
- When we prepare ourselves well, the mind is just clear, and we just GO!!!
- Interruptions occur when you don’t trust your planning and preparation.
- Success is when preparedness meets opportunity.
- Preparedness and planning create the “mindless letting go”.
- Know when to and not to, try to be creative.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.