MINDSET MONDAY - What and When is the Mental Game?
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach
Andrée Martin is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about What and When is the Mental Game?
Key points include:
- When we prepare ourselves well, the mind is just clear, and we just GO!!!
- Interruptions occur when you don’t trust your planning and preparation.
- Success is when preparedness meets opportunity.
- Preparedness and planning create the “mindless letting go”.
- Know when to and not to, try to be creative.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.