MINDSET MONDAY - Master The Club You Fear The Most.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, “Focus On The Target”.
Key points include:
- When the best athletes (and leaders) are dialed-in (in the zone), they are completely focused on the target.
- As a leader (or golfer), do you need a broad or narrow target to maintain your focus?
- When you get laser-focused on your target, and where you need to go, then nothing else should matter.
- When you find your right tempo, and you relax into it, then you’re going to succeed.
- When you get present, then you are able to let go of your anxiety.
- When things don’t go well, then remind yourself of when you did hit the shot very well.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.