MINDSET MONDAY - Everyone Should Work With a Coach.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about Everyone Should Work With a Coach.
Key points include:
- Go for the Gold. Don’t settle for Silver.
- No one succeeds or gets to the top alone.
- Surround yourself with quality people that can fill in your weaknesses and play to your strengths.
- Keep an open mind to listen to what the team has to say.
- Find the coach(es) that brings out the best in you.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.