Our guest today on the Success InSight Podcast is Terri Jacke.
Terri is the president of the Inspired Training Institute, Inc., an executive consulting firm she founded nearly 20 years ago, and the author of Is This a Lousy Job Or Is It Me?: A Real-Life Guide For Achieving Success At Work.
Beginning -- How we see things as we launch our careers and orient ourselves.
Yuckiness -- This is when we realize people can be jerks.
Fear -- Protecting ourselves from jerks, negativity, incompetence, and people with whom we must work.
Boundaries -- Understanding our role in the workplace.
Love -- Working passionately towards fulfillment.
Exit -- Leaving the workforce but remaining engaged in life.
Terri’s message is especially helpful to those who:
- Are in their first job and need a career roadmap.
- Feel stuck at a dissatisfying job.
- Don’t know how to safely advance their career during an unstable economy.
- Experience job burnout and career conflict.
- Work with bullies in a hostile work environment.
- Crave personal awareness and professional growth.
- Are in pursuit of fulfilling and meaningful work.
- Need boundaries set at work.
To learn more about Terri and her work, visit her website at https://www.inspiredtraining.net.
Click here to find, Is This a Lousy Job Or Is It Me?: A Real-Life Guide For Achieving Success At Work on Amazon.
Terri also invites you to connect with her on the following social sites: