MINDSET MONDAY - The Importance of Goal Setting.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about The Importance of Goal Setting.
Key points include:
- Both in sport and in business, you cannot succeed without setting goals and having benchmarks to attain.
- With good goals, you can set yourself up for success, the gold, and to have it happen for you.
- SMART --- Specific --- Measurable --- Achievable --- Realistic --- Timely
- GOAL --- Go for it. --- Organize --- Alignment & Aim --- Leading yourself forward & trusting yourself to succeed.
- You have to have medium & long-term plans that are hard, but possible to attain with your top-end goals in focus.
- You need to know your statistics in all aspects of your golf or business so that you can hone in on what will get you in a better position, and create consistency and repetitive motion, each and every time.
- Play to your strengths, but don’t forget to allocate time for your weaknesses.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.