MINDSET MONDAY - In The Struggle, Comes Victory.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday to chat about In The Struggle, Comes Victory.
Key points include:
- Triumph can’t be had without the struggle. - Quote attributed to Wilma Rudolph
- Achieve greatness in whatever you do. - Quote, not confirmed
- Achieving greatness doesn't come without struggle.
- Strive for greatness and don’t let anything get in your way.
- What burning do you have inside you, to push you through the struggle?
- It’s not in the winning, but the taking part that counts.
- Hard work took the body, mind, and spirit to come together in one week”. - Quote attributed to Tiger Woods
- If you are in total alignment with your goals and what you want, then nothing is going to stop you.
- I believe that struggles get thrown at you to test whether you truly want to achieve your goals.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.