MINDSET MONDAY - It’s Not How You Win or Lose, It’s How You Play The Game.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about It’s Not How You Win or Lose, It’s How You Play The Game.
Key points include:
- How you stay focused and conduct yourself during times of stress and uncertainty is the mark of a great leader.
- How you pivot and retain your focus after making a mistake or error, is a statement about your character.
- Real leaders (and professionals), stay in there, keep their focus, and maintain their graciousness.
- Great leaders don’t go it alone. They are not afraid to ask their team for support or ask them to hold them accountable.
- Our true character show’s up when we're having a difficult day.
- Within our character is how we’re taking care of our personal destiny; you as a person, business, family, and faith.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her on the following sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.