Rob Campbell is an Author, Leadership Coach, Keynote Speaker, Veteran & Spouse Advocate.
Rob has over 27 years of experience leading organizations ranging in size from 24 to 5,000 people. As a Retired Army Colonel, Rob likes to share that in his career, he has overcome organizational challenges and led change, and has succeeded, failed, and learned along the way.
Rob is the author of two books:
It's Personal, Not Personnel: Leadership Lessons for the Battlefield and the Boardroom, published in 2017,
Rob’s latest book, At Ease: Enjoying the Freedom You Fought For -- A Soldier's Story and Perspectives on the Journey to an Encore Life and Career, was published this past April.
Lessons & Insights shared by Rob:
- Leaders --- Be willing to be vulnerable & Invest in your People.
- Younger self --- Relax and enjoy the journey. Be in the moment. Do the best that you can today.
- From Rob's Mentors --- Do only those things that you can do, and hand the rest off to others
- For Returning Veterans --- Be crystal clear on who you are and what your passion truly is.
- Powerful Questions --- 1. If you could wake up tomorrow and do whatever you wanted to do, and not fail, what would you do? 2. What would you do if you knew were going to fail? 3. Reflect back on your life, and look for the times when you were at your very best. What were the themes that jumped out?
To learn more about Rob and his work, visit his website at https://www.robcampbellleadership.com/
You can also learn more about Rob's work assisting veterans in leveraging their skills to start or buy a business and run it successfully, you can visit VET to CEO, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports veterans and transitioning military members.
You can also learn more about Rob on the following social sites:
Click here to find Rob's Author Page on Amazon.