MINDSET MONDAY - The Three Steps to Turn Anxiety Into Action.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, The Three Steps to Turn Anxiety Into Action.
Key points include:
- You need to learn to channel your anxiety and learn to play well. Lean-in versus avoiding.
- Step One --- Good breathing lowers anxiety -- You need to have good breathing technique to deliver fluidly and with confidence.
- Take a deep breath and hold it for four seconds, then let the air out for a second. Promotes calming and settling into yourself.
- Step Two --- Staying on a positive thought channel.
- Step Three --- S.H.I.F.T Will Happen --- Steady > Have Calm > Intuitive Instincts > Face Everything and Respond (F.E.A.R) > Trust & Do.
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.