MINDSET MONDAY - End of Year Reflection. What’s in Store for 2021.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, End of Year Reflection. What’s in Store for 2021.
Key points include:
- SMART ‘N FUN Goals for 2021
- Are you letting life happen to you? Or, are you letting life happen for you?
- SMART Goals: Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. Timely.
- Smart Goals for Golf: Stable. Mentally Calm. Aim. Relaxed. Target
- Listening to your gut, knowing what your go-no-go is, is as important as staying positive.
- Soar & Score Self-Assessment
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.