MINDSET MONDAY - Five Steps to Go From Vision and Commitment to Accountability.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, “Five Steps to Go From Vision and Commitment to Accountability."
Key points include:
- Hire a Good Coach to Help You Succeed.
- Assess Your Game.
- The more efficiently you can let go of a bad shot and recompose yourself, the quicker you will get back on track.
- Build an achievable plan.
- Practice for the pressure.
- Know where you do well and where your stress is.
- Be more efficient with your time & focus on the part of the game you need to focus on
- Question 1: What three things do you want to add to your productivity, and grow with, in 2021. What areas do you need to work on?
- Question 2: What three things can you work on, 3-5 days per week, beyond play, that you can check off, to help hold yourself to accountability?
- Go for the Gold. Don’t settle for silver.
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.