MINDSET MONDAY - Overcome (or Use) Fear to Create Your Champion Year.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, “Overcome (or Use) Fear to Create Your Champion Year."
Key points include:
- F - Face it and do it anyway - Be aware of False Evidence Appearing Real.
- E - Excellence - When we hold ourselves accountable and focus on the fundamentals, excellence happens.
- A - Act - Take action on your decision. Believe and you can achieve.
- R - Risk And Reward - When you believe and you can achieve, then you can risk more.
- Go for the Gold. Don’t settle for silver.
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.