Andrée Martin, The Outdoor Adventure Series - Golf and The Great Outdoors.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for the Outdoor Adventure Series - Golf and the Great Outdoors.
Key points include:
- Golf courses around the world are associated with Audubon Sanctuaries
- Golf courses around the world are associated with Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Migrating animals and birds often pass through golf courses
- Golf courses & Dark Sky Photography
- The early morning dew, fog, smells, and sound
- Leaves in the Fall
- Sunsets along the water
- The 19th Hole
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.