MINDSET MONDAY - 10 Tips to Ensure Success and Keep You on Course - Part I.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about , 10 Tips to Ensure Success and Keep You on Course - Part I.
Key points include:
1. Have a Clear Vision
- Understand the impact you want to make and have
- Have a vision and state it clearly
2. State Your Purpose
- Share what you believe in many different ways
- Be aware of how you differ and state it!
3. Have a Defined Audience
- Know your audience before you go out and get them
- Pinpoint focus on whom you want to do business with you
- Videos and messages goes to the audience you want to reach
4. Know Their Needs
- You need to know their needs
- Listen and take-in what they want, and give them what they need
- Several examples given
5. Offer Solutions to Those Specific Needs They Have
- Club fit
- Unpack problems they have, and don't know they have
- Maybe the lesson is just listening!
- Build trust in the relationship
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites:To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at https://andreegolf.com.
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.