Fox Coaching, Inc.
Fox Coaching, Inc. was founded by Howard Fox. He is a recovering Information Technology (IT) business consultant who woke up one day and asked himself, "why am I so miserable?"
He soon set-out on a journey to discover how to make a difference in his life, and in the lives of everyone else.
SO HE BECAME A COACH
Howard brings knowledge and expertise in five areas to his coaching work. He coaches, trains, and consults to:
- Business Owners & Professionals in all walks of life to become better leaders.
- Intact Teams inside organizations to behave and work more more cohesively together.
- Individuals and Teams inside organizations to engage in productive conflict and remove abrasive behavior from the workplace.
- Business Clients to grow their business by using LinkedIn as a Lead Generation Tool.
- Individuals to help them make life & career choices that make them happier and more satisfied professionally.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Howard holds an MA in Organization Development and Leadership from Fielding Graduate U.
- He is graduate of Fielding’s Accredited Coach Training Program.
- He received his undergraduate degree in Psychology and a graduate degree in Public Administration from Wayne State University.
- His coaching credentials are recognized by the International Coach Federation
First Story Strategies
First Story Strategies builds ground-up communications strategies that tell real stories people can relate to using the traditional storytelling techniques that have helped them learn new information and understand other people’s experiences their whole lives. Services include strategy development, media relations, writing, editing, video, audio, design and event support. A small business based in Chicago, First Story works with nonprofit, government and private sector clients and partners across the country.
For more than two decades, First Story Founder and Principal Randy Ford has been using storytelling as the basis for his work as a communications strategist, writer, editor, journalist, political strategist, media relations professional and events specialist. Randy worked as a radio journalist across Tennessee and led award-winning team coverage on the impact of tax policy on individuals and families. For 10 years he was a senior aide to a member of Congress and then joined LRG Public Affairs, heading up content, editorial, strategic communications and event services for nonprofit, for-profit and government clients. His passion lies in translating complex ideas into language, visuals and multimedia presentations that showcase their impact on people’s lives.
PROUD MEMBER OF
- The Association of Consultants to Nonprofits
- House Chiefs of Staff Alumni Association
- LGBT Chamber of Commerce of Illinois
- Lakeview Chamber of Commerce
- Public Relations Society of America
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce